Last year we started our Color Psychology series, discussing the meaning of different colors. Check out our posts for Pink, Yellow or Red.
"Green is the prime color of the world, and that from which its loveliness arises. "- Pedro Calderon de la Barca
A combination of yellow and blue, green encompasses the mental clarity and optimism of yellow with the emotional calm and insight of blue, inspiring hope and a generosity of spirit, not available from other colors.
Green is the color of life, energy and nature. It symbolizes growth, harmony, freshness and fertility; it is also commonly associated with money.
- Moods associated with green: Strong emotional correspondence with safety, stability and endurance.
- Physical effects of green: Has great healing power. Slows human metabolism and produces a calming effect.
- Cultural meanings of green: Used to symbolize piety and sincerity.
- What does it means if your favorite color is green: You are probably a lovable and nurturing individual. The positive vibe given by the color will make you protect anything that is alive. You also have a natural state of balance, with qualities of a good observer, listener and counselor in hard times.
- Names of other shades of green: Pale green, Emerald, Jade green, Dark green, Olive green, Hunter green, Neon green, Lime green.
Featuring We Love Colors Scoop Neck Leotard in Mint Green, Glitter Fishnets and Emerald Nylon Lycra Plus Size Tights.
Send Us your photos. Thank you so much! We Love Colors
Last year we started our Color Psychology series, discussing the meaning of different colors. Chec...