Did you know January 19th is Popcorn Day?! Unusual holidays are such a fun way to celebrate the smaller things in life, and we think this is a great one to observe!
Ways you could celebrate Popcorn Day
- Go see a movie in the theater and get yourself a big tub of popcorn, with as much butter as you like!
- Dress up in yellow and red, emulating a popcorn tin (our yellow tights are great for this!)
- Research how red and yellow are colors that trigger hunger responses in our brain
- String a popcorn garland together using a needle and thread
- Make a guerrilla art installation, turning a trash can into a giant popcorn tin
- Use yellow food dye to taint cotton balls for DIY crafts
- Dye or paint real popcorn
- Fill up a clear plastic glove with popcorn (and candy corn fingernails!)
- Bake delicious popcorn snacks like popcorn balls or marshmallow popcorn
- Host a movie night party
- Splurge on a mini popcorn maker
- Tell some corny jokes!
How will you celebrate today? Share in the comments!
Send Us your photos. Thank you so much! We Love Colors